1. KCCOD (KISAN CREDIT CARD OVER DRAFT)
To meet the short term credit requirements for
a. cultivation of crops;
b. Post-harvest expenses;
c. Produce marketing loan;
d. Consumption requirements of farmer household;
e. Working capital for maintenance of farm assets and activities allied to agriculture;
2. KCCTL (KISAN CREDIT CARD TERM LOAN)
To meet Investment credit requirement for agriculture and allied activities.
i. Farmers - individual/joint borrowers who are owner cultivators
ii. Tenant farmers, oral lessees & share croppers
iii. Self Help Groups (SHGs) or Joint Liability Groups (JLGs) of farmers including tenant farmers, share croppers etc.
The limit will be assessed based on scale of finance, anticipated average farm income, repaying capacity.
Nature of facility :
KCCOD – Overdraft
KCCTL - Term loan
1) For KCCOD – NIL
2) For investment credit – 10 % to 25% depending upon the investment.
Maximum Repayment period:
KCCOD / KCCTL – Five years
REPAYMENT SCHEDULE ;
1) KCCOD – On demand (within the repayment period with annual review)
2) KCCTL - In Monthly / quarterly / half yearly / yearly instalments depending upon the activity undertaken / depending upon the anticipated harvesting and marketing period for the crops which loan is granted.
Upto one lakh – Hypothecation of crops
Above one lakh –
1) Hypothecation of crops &
2) Collateral of agricultural lands and / or liquid securities / other securities acceptable to the Bank.