"KBL e-COLLECT" a next generation fee payment processing platform which enables the institution to offer parents and students a convenient way to pay their fees through a wide range of payment options.
The facility is offered in association with leading payment gateway aggregators in the country. To avail this facility, the educational institutions do not require to deploy any infrastructure except an internet connectivity and desktop PC.
Educational institutions can download the Proposal Form and submit at the base branch.
The facility is best suited for institutions which do not have necessary infrastructure in place.
- Easy configuration
- Fees details can be sent to students / parents via both email and SMS. They can simply click on the link present in the email / SMS to make the payment.
- If a fee is not paid, the school / institute can configure to automatically send email / SMS reminder to students / parents.
- ‘KBL e-Collect’ also gives the facility to students / parents to download / print the payment receipts, track payment history.
- Students / parents can make the payment of fees using any of the available wide range of payment options, both online (such as cards, net banking, wallets etc) and offline (cheque, branch, NEFT, etc).
- Student/parent receives the fee payment email from School/Institute, sent by ‘KBL e-Collect’ system. They can access the payment page from Bank’s website or School Website also.
- Student/parent clicks on the Make Payment link on the email / SMS, to visit the Student payment page where they can review the details.
- The student/parent to click on Initiate Payment and choose the payment options.
- Student/parent can then choose the payment method of their choice.
- Student/parent can see the payment success page after payment is done. They can download/print the receipt. They will receive payment success email/SMS as well.