KBL provides POS Service for Merchant's Payment solutions:
POS (Point of sale) is place at which a customer makes a payment to the merchant in exchange of goods. POS terminal is a machine installed at Merchant Establishments which enables the merchants to accept payments through cards (Debit, Credit, food, gift etc). POS system saves time and faster processing of payments, relief from cash handling issues, increase efficiency and accuracy in reconciliation, accounting and increase the sales.
Customer /Merchant should have current account /over draft account with the Bank
Types of POS Terminal:
- Hand Held GPRS Terminal-With paper Receipt- Unlike Desktop GPRS terminal where in terminal always needs to be plugged to power, Hand Held GPRS terminal is backed by battery. It is lighter and compact easy to handle and carry ensures top-notch payment convenience for card holders and merchants alike.
- Hand Held GPRS Terminals-Without receipt(Digital POS)-In this type of terminal paper receipt would not be generated, instead SMS containing URL link will be sent to the mobile number of card holder entered through which customer can generate e-charge slip and can be retrieved at any time.
Salient features of our services:
- Fast and secure transactions
- Dedicated customer care service
- Next day [T+1] settlement of transactions
- No installation charges and annual Maintenance charges
- Attractive MDR charges
For any assistance/clarification feel free to contact nearest branch or contact our customer care centre 18004251444