- Fund based loan for business improvement.
- The borrower/ unit shall be any legal entity, conforming to MSME classification guidelines.
- For individuals the age of the applicant + Loan period should be within 70 years and Credit Bureau score of 650 and above.
- For Non individuals, the CRIF score shall be 650 and above.
- The MSMEs shall be a profit making unit for the last 2 financial years and also regularly filing the GST returns for the last 2 financial years.
- Existing credit facilities of the borrower with us/with other Banks, if any, should not be in the NPA/ Stress category.
- If applicant’s earlier accounts turned as NPA/closed under OTS, such applicant’s application will not be entertained.
Limit of Advance
- Above Rs.10 lakh, up to Rs.50 lakh.
Period of Loan
- PS Overdraft : 12 months.
- PS DPN : Up to 35 months.
- Mortgage of immovable properties shall be 100% of exposure
Bank owns Deposits, NSCs, Life Insurance policies of IRDA authorized company with surrender value.
- PSOD - On demand as per OD guidelines.
- PSDPN - Equal Monthly installments.
Rate of Interest
As per EBLR Guidelines.
Upfront charges will be collected (wherever applicable) towards legal, valuation, BIR etc.
The above information is subject to terms and conditions.For more details, please contact the nearest Branch