All Micro, Small and Medium enterprises engaged in manufacturing or production, processing or preservation of goods and engaged in providing or rendering of services, conforming to the definition of MSME as per MSMED Act 2006.
- Working Capital requirements.
- Establishment and/or improvement of the unit, repairs & renovations, acquiring machineries/vehicles/ equipments/ any fixed assets for the unit,
- Purchase/acquiring of property (shop/factory/godown /office) for self use.
Amount of Finance:
- Maximum up to ₹1500 lakh.
- In case of loans eligible to be covered under CGTMSE, maximum up to ₹200 lakh, subject to certain conditions and loans upto ₹10 lakh is collateral free.
- Purchase of vehicle up to ₹100 lakh.
Tenure of Loan:
- Working capital OD - up to 18/15/12 months, DPN - 34 months.
- Term loan up to 120 months.
- Hypothecation of stocks/book debts /assets acquired/Mortgage of business premises or property acquired out of loan amount.
- Collateral security of properties to be obtained shall not be less than 60% of the exposure and a Guarantee/co-obligation of a suitable third party.
- OD/BPC/BG/LC/DPG: As per rules.
- Others: In equal monthly installments + Interest as & when debited OR in EMI.
- BG/LC/DPG: Cash margin of 25% of the loan amount.
- New vehicles/Equipment’s/Projects/Others : 15%- 30% on the cost.
Rate of interest:
As per MCLR guidelines
The above information is subject to terms and conditions.For more details, please contact the nearest Branch