The borrower/ unit shall be any legal entity, conforming to MSME classification guidelines.
- Working Capital requirements, both fund based and non-fund based.
- Working Capital requirements.
- Establishment and/or improvement of the unit, repairs & renovations, acquiring machineries/vehicles/ equipments/ any fixed assets for the unit.
- Purchase/acquiring of property (shop/factory/godown /office) for self-use.
Amount of Finance:
- Maximum up to ₹1500 lakh.
- In case of loans eligible to be covered under CGTMSE, maximum up to ₹200 lakh, subject to certain conditions and loans upto ₹10 lakh is collateral free.
- Purchase of vehicle up to ₹100 lakh.
Tenure of Loan:
- Working capital OD - up to 18/15/12 months, DPN - 34 months.
- Term loan up to 120 months.
- Hypothecation of stocks/book debts /assets acquired/Mortgage of business premises or property acquired out of loan amount.
- Collateral security of properties to be obtained shall not be less than 60% of the exposure and a Guarantee/co-obligation of a suitable third party.
- OD/BPC/BG/LC/DPG: As per rules.
- Others: In equal monthly installments + Interest as & when debited OR in EMI.
- BG/LC/DPG: Cash margin of 25% of the loan amount.
- New vehicles/Equipment’s/Projects/Others : 15%- 30% on the cost.
Rate of interest:
As per EBLR Guidelines.
The above information is subject to terms and conditions.For more details, please contact the nearest Branch