Karnataka Bank SBI Platinum Card has been designed keeping in mind the premium customers and offers features in line with their lifestyle and spending patterns.
Features and Fees Structure
- Annual fees: ₹2,999/-Plus taxes
- Spend Based Fee Waiver 2nd Year Onwards: Enjoy complete waiver of Annual Fee (₹2999) if spends in previous year > ₹2,00,000
- Welcome Benefit & Card Anniversary Gift: ₹3,000 worth vouchers on realization of joining fee of ₹2999 from any one of our partners.
Rewards and Programmes
- Earn Two Rewards Point for every ₹100 spent except for spends at Fuel, Insurance, Utilities and Cash Transactions. (Each point will worth ₹0.25).
- Accelerated Reward Points 5X (10 points for every ₹100 spent on Movies, Dining, Grocery & Departmental Stores)
- Bonus Spend Rewards :Get e-Gift Voucher worth ₹3000 from any one our partners on achieving annual spends of ₹4 Lakhs and ₹5 Lakhs each
- Points Redeemable against Cash / Catalogue.
Offers and Privileges
Enjoy convenience, exclusive benefits, assistance at any hour and much more. Your Karnataka Bank SBI Platinum Card brings a host of special privileges, only for you
More convenience and More Privileges
Enjoy the flexibility and convenience to pay your Credit Card bill, fully or partially. You can also convert your spends into easy monthly instalments with the Flexi pay privilege.
Services on your Card
- 24X7 Card Related Assistance.
- Anniversary Gift on Renewal[On annual spends of ₹2,00,000].
- Bonus Spend Rewards:on achieving annual spends of ₹4 lakh & ₹5 lakh each.
- Dispute Resolution.
- Card Protection Plan.
- 2 add-on cards at no additional cost.
- Balance Transfer on EMI.
- Golf Course Access.
- True Lounge Access.
With Simply SMS service, you can get the details of your Karnataka Bank SBI Card account on your registered mobile number.
- You can start using Simply SMS service by sending an SMS to 5676791 from your registered mobile phone
- Information that you can receive instantly using Simply SMS, include:
- Balance enquiry
- Available credit and cash limit
- Block lost or stolen cards
- Last payment status
- Reward points summary
- Subscribe to e-statements
- Request for Duplicate statement
- Get your account information
Kind of information needed Send an SMS to 5676791 Balance enquiry BAL XXXX Available credit and cash limit AVAIL XXXX Block your lost or stolen card BLOCK XXXX Last payment status PAYMENT XXXX Reward point summary REWARD XXXX Subscribe to e-statement ESTMT XXXX Request for duplicate statement DSTMT XXXX MM
(Statement Month in MM)
XXXX = Last four digits of your Karnataka Bank SBI Card
Missed Call Banking
Get your account information
|Kind of information needed||Give Missed Call To|
|Available credit and cash limit||8422845513|
|Reward point summary||8422845514|
|Last payment status||8422845515|
National Automated Clearing House
National Automated Clearing House or NACH is an electronic mode of funds transfer from your bank account to your Karnataka SBI Card account. Now you need not issue cheques every month for paying your SBI Card dues. You can set NACH for Karnataka bank SBI Card, by which the chosen amount will be deducted directly from your bank account every month in favour of Karnataka Bank SBI Card. The amount will be credited to your card account on the payment due date.
You can set up NACH to pay your Karnataka Bank SBI Card outstanding in 4 simple steps-
- Step 1: Click here to download the NACH form.
- Step 2: Print the form and fill in the required details.
- Step 3: Choose any one of the 3 payment options provided in the form:
- Total amount due (TAD), as per your SBI Card statement.
- Minimum amount due (MAD), which is the minimum amount payable to SBI Card as per your SBI Card statement.
- A fixed amount, as entered by you, to be debited every month from your bank account to be payable to Karnataka Bank SBI Card irrespective of the total amount due or minimum amount due as per your statement.
- Step 4: Send the completed form along with a cancelled cheque to us at the following address:
SBI Card & Payment Services Pvt. Ltd.
DLF Infinity Tower, Tower C, 12th Floor,
Block II, Building No. 3, DLF Cyber City,
Gurgaon-122002 (Haryana) India
Your NACH account will be set up and your chosen amount will be paid to Karnataka Bank SBI Card on your payment due date.