Gold card variant are not being issued now, But existing customer can avail other variant of cards issued by the bank after expiring of the existing Gold Card
Flexibility of usage
- This MoneyPlantTMVisa Gold debit card gives you instant access to your account,whenever you wish to make a purchase, or transact at any ATM (Automated Teller Machine) in India. Your card will be activated for payment transactions at merchant outlets, within 24 hours of your first cash withdrawal transaction at any MoneyplantTM ATM or NFS ATM.
- This MoneyPlantTM Visa Gold Debit Card is accepted at over 1,82,000 ATMs and more than 10,00,000 Point of Sale terminals in India.
Enhanced limits for cash withdrawal
- Enhanced limits for cash withdrawal Especially for Gold Debit Card customers,the daily ATM Cash Withdrawal Limit has been enhanced to ₹60,000 per day at all ATMs.The daily POS limit is ₹1,50,000 at Merchant Establishments, and is subject to the balances held in the account.
- Additional safety and enhanced insurance*
Zero Lost Card Liability
- As a MoneyplantTM Visa Gold Debit Card customer, you will be insured for risk of loss due to fraudulent use of a lost or stolen or missing debit card. All you need to do is communicate the loss of your card by calling our 24-hour customer service number.
- Special offers and discounts at merchant establishments on card usage
- Special Offers for our MoneyplantTM Gold Debit Card customers in association with Visa will be provided from time to time. View Special Offers
- We offer you MoneyPlantTM Visa Gold Debit Card Free of Joining Fees and Annual Fee.
- View Gold Debit Card Charges
24-Hour Emergency Helpline
- You can call our Emergency Helpline for Card Blocking/ assistance +91-80- 22021500 or 24 Hr Toll Free Number 1800-425-1444.
*Subject to change and conditions apply
IMPORTANT: Karnataka Bank does not ask for personal security details like your Internet banking passwords, Debit Card PIN on email, phone or otherwise. Never disclose your passwords to anyone, even to the bank's staff. In case you get an email or a phone call asking your personal security details or a Bank staff approaches you to disclose your password, please report to us. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org