Our Internet Banking facility MoneyClick® lets you to manage your finances in the comfort of your home or your office as per your convenience. MoneyClick® is a Self-Service Channel, which is available 24 hours a day and 365 days a year in an absolutely simple, friendly but secured environment. You can carry out your banking transactions safely and with total confidentiality by enjoying online banking without wasting your time or losing your peace of mind. We are offering Moneyclick® services to both Retail and Corporate customers and provided the features/facilities as per their need.
Use services in a secure environment with our:
- Two factor authentication with SMS/Email OTP (One Time Password).
- Cooling period of 4 hours is introduced for Addition of Beneficiary.
Features/services available under Internet Banking are:
- Fund Transfer (Self/Within Bank/NEFT/RTGS)
- Account Statement View/Download
- IMPS Fund Transfer
- Mobile/DTH Recharge
- Credit card Bill Payment
- Utility Bill Payments
- Online fixed Deposit (FD/ACC/RD) account opening facility
- Bulk upload facility to corporate customers
- Aadhaar seeding facility to the Account.
- Loan repayment/Monthly payments facility to RD account
- Online Debit card blocking facility
- Facility for customers to update the user id of his/her choice
- Personal financial management
- 15G/15H, interest certificate, TDS form view/download facility etc.
- Payment option for Online booking of tickets of Indian Railways through IRCTC
- "e-Hundi"- for making donation through MoneyClick
- Online Trading
- Online Shopping.
Trouble logging into MoneyClickTM?
In MoneyClickTM, a mere touch of a button or click of a mouse makes you accessible to a host of Banking Services, called Fingertip Banking.
You can carry out your banking transactions safely and with total confidentiality by enjoying online banking without wasting your time or losing your peace of mind.
Other Useful Links
- MoneyClickTM related Application Forms
- MoneyClickTMUser Manual
- MoneyClickTMCooling Period Frequently Asked Questions
- MoneyClickTM Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Online Payment Service through MoneyClickTM
- MoneyClickTM Utility Bill Payment Services
- Payment of Credit Card bills through MoneyClickTM
- How to Book and print Railway Ticket