Purpose of Gold Loan:
- To meet their immediate finance requirements for agricultural purposes, business & personal needs by pledge of gold ornaments
Amount of Gold Finance:
- The maximum exposure per borrower under gold loans will be 5 accounts with aggregate limit of ₹25 lakhs and maximum loan of ₹5 lakh per account.
Period of Gold Loan:
- Maximum period of 12 months and on due date account has to be closed.
- On due date and servicing of interest on monthly basis.
Rate of Interest for Gold Loan:
- As per MCLR guidelines.
- View Service Charges.
- Upfront charges will be collected (wherever applicable) towards legal, valuation, BIR etc.
The above information is subject to terms and conditions.For more details, please contact the nearest Branch