Karnataka Bank, as part of its digital initiative has launched an integrated Mobile Banking Application called “KBL MobilePlus“ with enhanced features. The App will be available in Google Playstore and Apple App Store.
The salient features of the facility are:
- Biometric based login.
- Fund Transfers.
- Recharge and Bill Payments.
- Debit Card Settings like Blocking Card, Switch ON/OFF and Enable/Disable International Usage.
- Account View/Statements.
- Online FD/RD Opening.
- KBL QR Code for within Bank Transfer.
- Online registration from KBL Suraksha, PMJDY, PMJJY.
Along with the above the app has been integrated with:
- BHIM KBL UPI
- KBL mPassbook
- KBL Locator
- mCommerce for Online Ticket Booking, Food Order etc., will be enabled soon.
“’KBL MobilePlus‘ will be a one stop solution for Banks customers. To enhance the user experience Bank has integrated its existing standalone App’s like BHIM KBL UPI, KBL mPassbook, KBL Locator and mCommerce online into this app, where user can have only one app and use all the features. Further, this app also has many additional new age features” said Shri Mahabaleshwara M S, Managing Director & CEO of the Bank, on the occasion of launching the “KBL MobilePlus” here at Bank’s Headquarters, Mangaluru.