Karnataka Bank is offering cash@PoS facility for all designated Merchant Establishment. Using this facility, debit card holders can withdraw cash by swiping their debit/prepaid cards at these Merchant Establishments.
KBL Cash@PoS features
- Cutomers can withdraw upto ₹ 1000/- per day per card in Tier-I and Tier-II cities, and ₹ 2000/- per day per card in Tier-III to Tier-VI cities.
- The limits of cash withdrawal at POS currently is Minimum of ₹ 100/- and maximum of ₹ 2000/-(as per RBI guidelines).
- The merchant establishment will not levy any charges for dispensing cash.
- The facility of cash withdrawal at POS is available only for debit/prepaid cards issued in India only.
- The Cash at POS facility provides an additional and convenient channel for withdrawing cash from one's bank account.
Service fee/Incentives for Merchants
Merchant will get stipulated incentive on each successful POS transaction along with the transaction amount directly to the bank Account.
Merchants are strictly advised not to collect any upfront charges from the customers.
- Select the Transaction type as “Cash@PoS” displayed on POS terminal.
- Dip In/Swipe the Debit card /Prepaid card issued in India.
- Enter the amount desired to withdraw.
- Enter the debit card PIN.
- Sign the charge slip where ever required.
- Collect the CASH.
For more details contact the nearest branch or feel free to contact our Toll Free No. 1800 425 1444.