- The borrower/ unit shall be any legal entity, conforming to MSME classification guidelines.
- Working capital OD - up to 18/15/12 months, DPN - 34 months.
- Term loan up to 120 months.
- Hypothecation of stocks/book debts /assets acquired/Mortgage of business premises or property acquired out of loan amount.
- Collateral security of properties to be obtained shall not be less than 60% of the exposure and a Guarantee/co-obligation of a suitable third party.
- OD/BPC/BG/LC/DPG: As per rules.
- Others: In equal monthly installments + Interest as & when debited OR in EMI.
- BG/LC/DPG: Cash margin of 25% of the loan amount.
- New vehicles/Equipment’s/Projects/Others : 15%- 30% on the cost.
- Working Capital requirements, both fund based and non-fund based.
- Working Capital requirements.
- Establishment and/or improvement of the unit, repairs & renovations, acquiring machineries/vehicles/ equipments/ any fixed assets for the unit.
- Purchase/acquiring of property (shop/factory/godown /office) for self-use.
Amount of Finance:
- Maximum up to ₹1500 lakh.
- In case of loans eligible to be covered under CGTMSE, maximum up to ₹200 lakh, subject to certain conditions and loans upto ₹10 lakh is collateral free.
- Purchase of vehicle up to ₹100 lakh.
For further details, please contact our nearest Branch
View Other Business Loans
To receive a call from us, request call back
Click here to Pay EMI online through UPI
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for MSME Loan
Who is eligible for availing KBL MSME Scheme?
- All Micro, Small and Medium enterprises conforming to the definition of MSME.
- The applicant should be a resident of India.
- He/ she should be attain age of majority.
- The age of applicant plus loan period should be within 70 years.
What is the maximum limit in KBL MSME Scheme?
- Maximum up to Rs.1500.00 Lakhs (Including both Fund based and Non Fund Based).
- Purchase of new vehicle, maximum up to Rs.100.00 Lakh and for used vehicle is Rs.50.00 Lakh per borrower.
What is the period of Loan under this Scheme?
- For OD/BPC/BG/LC/DPG, for rated borrower it various from 12 months to 18 months, but for unrated borrower it’s only for 12 months.
- WCDPN/DPN, it is up to 34 months.
- Term Loan, up to 120 months( including holiday periods).
- For purchasing of new vehicle, three wheelers- 60 months and all other new vehicles -84 months.
- Old Vehicle: Bus/ Truck, maximum of 84 months from the date of registration and all other vehicles maximum of 60 months from the date of registration.
What are the fees charged by the Bank?
Bank generally charges upfront fees and processing charges. Upfront fees is for legal/valuation/background information charges.
Can I repay the loan earlier for KBL MSME Scheme Loan?
Yes, you can, subject to extant guidelines of the Bank.
What is an EMI?
EMI or Equated Monthly Instalment is a fixed amount paid by the customer to the bank on a specific date every month. EMI's are used to pay both interest and principal amount of a loan in a way that over a specific number of years, the loan amount is repaid to the bank along with interest.
What is EBLR?
EBLR stands for External Benchmark Lending Rate.