- Government and private sector employees having a minimum tenure of 6 months.
- Minimum age Limit : 21 years.
- Should not have an existing unsecured personal loan from Karnataka Bank.
- Upto 60 months.
- Maximum 5 lakhs.
- Between 12-17%.
- View Service Charges.
- Self or children’s education.
- Marriage self or dependants.
- Medical expenses of self or dependants.
- Obsequies expenses.
- Repair of own house.
The above information is subject to terms and conditions. Apply Online Click here
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for KBL- Xpress Cash Loan
What is KBL-Xpress Cash Loan?
KBL- Xpress Cash Loan is the money borrowed from the bank through Digital Mode for personal needs.
What is the tenure of KBL-Xpress Cash Loan?
Maximum 60 months.
What are the eligibility conditions for availing KBL-Xpress Cash Loan?
- All Individuals who are resident of India and salaried.
- He / she should be above 18 years and within 60 years.
What security do I have to furnish?
- No security is required.
How much margin money/down payment I have to give?
What are the fees charged by the bank?
- Processing fee
What is an EMI?
EMI or Equated Monthly Instalment is a fixed amount repaid by you to the bank on a specific date every month. The EMI's are fixed when you borrow money from the bank as a loan. EMI's are used to pay both interest and principal amount of a loan in a way that over a specific number of years, the loan amount is repaid in full to the bank along with interest.