With the objective of ensuring greater Financial Inclusion and increasing outreach of the banking sector, Banks have been permitted to use the Business Correspondent Model. Business Correspondent agent is an extended arm of the Bank Branch who is providing doorstep Banking and Financial Services to customers in remote areas. Presently Bank has tie up with M/s Sub-K Impact solutions Limited to provide Banking Services through Business Correspondent model. Currently 121 BC Centers are covered by BC agent.
The activities undertaken by the BCs;-
- Canvass new Savings Bank accounts.
- Accept Cash Deposit and Payment of cash.
- Aadhaar to Aadhaar Fund Transfer.
- Balance Enquiry, and provide Mini Statement.
- Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AEPS) transactions.
Location of BC outlets:-
BC outlets can be tracked from Jan Dhan Darshak App provided by Government and available on Play Store. Click here to know the BCs offering these services.