Two Wheeler Loan

KBL - Xpress Easy Ride



KBL - Xpress Easy Ride - Quick Two Wheeler Loan

Digital processing and Instant In-principle Sanction.

  • Salaried person/Business persons/Professional/self employed.
  • Agriculturists owning agricultural properties.
  • A company / firm or in the name of its executive / managing director /  managing partner.
  • Age limit : 18 years to 60 years
  • Income :

    Salaried Persons :Minimum gross monthly salary ₹5,000/- or gross annual income of ₹60,000/- p.a.

    Business persons/Professional/Self Employed : Minimum gross monthly income ₹4,000/.

  • Maximum up to 60 months
  • Hypothecation of new two wheeler to be purchased.
  • Third party/family member co-obligation / guarantee. *Conditions Apply
  • Up to 85% of on road price including cost of vehicle+Road tax+Insurance +Registration charges, or ₹2 lakh per vehicle,which ever is lower.
  • 15% on on-road cost of vehicle.


  • Purchase of new two-wheeler.

The above information is subject to terms and conditions. For more details, please contact the nearest Branch

To receive a call from us, request call back

Request a callback KBL e-connect
Pay EMI online through UPI

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for KBL- XPRESS EASY RIDE

KBL Xpress Easy Ride is the money borrowed from the bank through Digital Mode for the purchase of Two Wheeler.
The tenure generally varies between 1 to 5 years.
  • All Individuals who are resident of India.
  • He/ She should be above 18 years of age during the sanction of loan and within 70 years.
  • Salaried/Professional/Agriculturist/Self Employed/Businessman.
  • Hypothecation of new two wheeler to be purchased.
  • Guarantee/Co-Obligation of a suitable third party/family member, acceptable to the Bank.
Generally, banking & finance institutions finance upto 85% of the cost of the property bought. The remaining 15% of the amount is paid on an up-front basis, which is popularly known as the down payment/margin money.
  • 15% on on-road cost of the vehicle i.e. cost of vehicle + Regn. + Road Tax+ Insurance.
  • Amount towards extra fittings to be brought in by the applicant.
Processing fee.
EMI or Equated Monthly Instalment is a fixed amount repaid by you to the bank on a specific date every month. The EMI's are fixed when you borrow money from the bank as a loan. EMI's are used to pay both interest and principal amount of a loan in a way that over a specific number of years, the loan amount is repaid in full to the bank along with interest.
EBLR stands for External Benchmark Lending Rate. Karnataka Bank has adopted 6 Months T-Bill (Treasury Bill) as the external benchmark to link its floating rate with effect from 01.10.2019.