Digital processing and Instant In-principle Sanction.
- An individual who is an income tax assessee.
- Agriculturists owning agricultural properties.
- A company / firm/ trust/ association/societies availing the loan in its name or in the name of its executive / managing director / managing partner/managing trustee/president/secretory.
- NRIs are also eligible.
- Minimum age limit : 18 years.
- Proof for source of income is to be furnished.
- Salaried Person: Minimum gross monthly salary ₹40,000/-.
- Business Men/Professionals/Self Employed: Minimum Annual gross income of ₹4,80,000/-.
- As on date of application, the applicant should have a regular source of income from a gainful employment in reputed companies/ organizations/ Government Departments or they should be Self Employed Professionals.
- Maximum up to 84 months for new vehicle and 34 months for second hand vehicle.
- Hypothecation of vehicle to be purchased.
- Third party co-obligation / guarantee in the case of individual.
- Up to 85% of on road price including cost of vehicle + Road tax + Insurance + Registration charges, subject to a maximum of ₹75 Lakhs for new vehicle.
- Maximum of ₹20 lakh in the case of second hand/used vehicle.
- New vehicle: 15 %.
- Old vehicle: 25%- 30%.
- View Latest Rate of Interest .
- View Service Charges.
- Upfront charges will be collected (wherever applicable) towards legal, valuation, BIR etc.
- Purchase of new vehicle / second hand vehicle not older than 5 years from the date of its registration.
The above information is subject to terms and conditions.
For more details, please contact the nearest Branch
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for KBL Car Loan
What is KBL Car Loan?
KBL Car Loan is the money borrowed through digital mode from a bank on interest for buying new /used car.
What makes of cars does Karnataka Bank finance?
We finance all makes of new cars and second hand cars not more than five years old. Thus, you are free to choose any vehicle you want to own.
What are the eligibility conditions for availing KBL Car Loan?
- The applicant should be a resident of India.
- He / she should be above 18years of age during the sanction of the loan.
- The period of loan plus age of the borrower should be within 70 years.
What Security do I have to furnish for availing the Car Loan?
- Hypothecation of to be purchased car
- 3rd party guarantee in certain cases.
- If the CIBIL trans union score/credit score is greater than 700 with 2 years credit history then the 3rd party guarantee is waived for loans upto Rs.10.00 lakhs.
What is the tenure of the Car loan?
Maximum of 84 months.
What are the things covered in car loan?
Up to 85% of on road price including cost of vehicle + Road tax + Insurance + Registration charges.
What is a down payment/margin money?
Generally, banking & finance institutions finance around 85% of the cost of the vehicle bought. The remaining 15% of the amount is arranged on an up-front basis by the applicant, which is popularly known as the down payment/margin money.
What are the fees charged by the bank?
Only Processing fee is applicable.
What is an EMI?
EMI or Equated Monthly Instalment is a fixed amount repaid by the customer to the bank on a specific date every month. The EMI's are fixed when customer borrows money from the bank as a loan. EMI's are used to pay both interest and principal amount of a loan in a way that over a specific number of years, the loan amount is repaid in full to the bank along with interest.
What is EBLR?
EBLR stands for External Benchmark Lending Rate. Karnataka Bank has adopted 10 year G-Sec (Government Security) as the external benchmark to link its floating rate with effect from 01.10.2019.