KBL Xpress Home Loan
Digital processing and Instant In-principle Sanction.
Eligibility Criteria for Home Loan:
- Individuals who are resident of India.
- NRIs holding an Indian passport.
- Minimum age Limit: 18 years
- Salaried Persons: Minimum net monthly income ₹10,000/-
- Agriculturist: Minimum Annual net income ₹1,20,000/-
- Business Men/Professionals/Self Employed: Minimum Annual net income ₹1,20,000/-
- Salaried Person: Minimum gross monthly salary ₹40,000/-
- Business Men/Professionals/Self Employed: Minimum Annual gross income of ₹4,80,000/- (NRI applications processed manually)
Purpose of Home Loan:
- Construction / purchase of house / flat.
- Renovation / remodelling / repair to existing house / flat.
Amount of Home Finance:
- Salaried Person: 60 times of latest net monthly income.
- Businessmen/Professionals/Self Employed: 5 times of net monthly income/Profit plus depreciation provided, if any, of the last 2 years as per P&L a/c in case of traders/Self-employed/Professional.
- Agriculturist: 5 times of annual net income.
Maximum Amount for Home Loan:
- Purchase/Construction: up to ₹500 lakh.
- Renovation/Remodelling/Extension/Repair: Up to ₹30 lakh.
Period of Home Loan:
- Construction: Maximum up to 30 years.
- Renovation/Repair: 7 years.
Security for Apna Ghar Loan:
- Mortgage of house property to be constructed / purchased / repaired / remodeled/renovated.
- Guarantee of the spouse wherever feasible in the absence of which third party solvent guarantor.
- General: In equal / equated monthly installments (EMIs).
- Agriculturist: Yearly basis including yearly interest.
Margin for Apna Ghar Loan:
- New construction: 10-25 %
- Houses/ Flat above 10 years: 30 %
Rate of Interest for Home Loan:
- View Latest Rate of Interest
- View Service Charges.
- Upfront charges will be collected (wherever applicable) towards legal, valuation, BIR etc.
The above information is subject to terms and conditions.For more details, please contact the nearest Branch