Of late, some fraudsters have been cheating general public, promising employment in the Bank. Hence general public are requested to be vigilant in this regard.
Selection for employment in Karnataka Bank is done only by formal process involving advertisement in newspapers, written test and interview and is based purely on merits.
Bank is not responsible for any cheating/fraud in this regard.
Bank may be contacted at giving information of such unscrupulous persons/activities.
RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS (SCALE 1)
- RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION Click here
- ONLINE EXAMINATION IS SCHEDULED ON 01-10-2023 (SUNDAY) AT VARIOUS CENTRES.
- DOWNLOAD - EXAMINATION CALL LETTER Click here
- INFORMATION HANDOUT FOR ONLINE EXAMINATION Click here
Kind attention of candidates allotted venue at Pillai HOCL Campus, HOC Colony, Mohopada, Via Panvel, Rasayani, Taluka - Khalapur, Raigad, Maharashtra, India, 410207. Kindly ascertain the changed venue from the revised call letter that can be downloaded from the Careers page of our website.
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST OFFICERS
- RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION FOR SPECIALIST OFFICERS FOR RISK MANAGEMENT AND FINANCE & ACCOUNTS Click here
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALISED OFFICERS
RECRUITMENT OF CLERKS
- RESULTS OF THE INTERVIEW HELD FROM 05-09-2022 & 16-09-2022 Click here
KIND ATTENTION OF WAIT LISTED CANDIDATES:
THE WAITLIST IS VALID UP TO 31.10.2023