Karnataka Bank has introduced a new basic banking ‘no-frills’ account “SB – SUGAMA BSBD Accounts” that would make such accounts accessible to vast section of population.
- Any individual can open the account under Sugama scheme with No Minimum Balance.
- Maximum cash withdrawal is 4 in a month.
- ATM/Debit Card.
- Collection of outstation cheques.
- Pass Book.
- Cheque book facility.
- Multi Branch Banking.
- Immediate credit of outstation cheques.
- ₹20/- per withdrawal if withdrawals exceed stipulated 4 withdrawals per month.
- All other charges as applicable to regular Savings Bank account.
- View Service charges.
For further details, please contact our nearest Branch.