Digital processing and Instant In-principle Sanction.
- Who have already availed loan under KBL-Apna Ghar/Elite scheme/KBL Home Comfort and where the related property is already mortgaged.
- Minimum age Limit: 21 years.
- Salaried Person: Minimum gross monthly salary ₹40,000/-.
- Business Men/Professionals/Self Employed: Minimum Annual gross income of ₹4,80,000/-.
- As on date of application, the applicant should have a regular source of income from a gainful employment in reputed companies/ organizations/ Government Departments or they should be Self Employed Professionals.
- The applicants who have already availed/or sought loan under KBL-Apna Ghar/Elite scheme for purchase of newly constructed house/flat OR for construction of new house/flat.
- Maximum up to 120 months
- Continuation of already mortgaged house/flat property obtained for the housing loan.
- Guarantee of the spouse wherever feasible in the absence of which third party solvent guarantor.
- In equal / equated monthly installments (EMIs).
- 25 %
- View Latest Rate of Interest
- View Service Charges.
- Upfront charges will be collected (wherever applicable) towards legal, valuation, BIR etc.
- Meeting variety of personal needs. (Other than for speculative purpose).
- In case of NRIs, the purpose should be as permitted under FEMA guidelines.
Amount of Finance:
- Maximum Finance up to ₹100 lakh.
The above information is subject to terms and conditions.For more details, please contact the nearest Branch
To receive a call from us, request call back
Pay EMI online through UPI
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for KBL Home Top Up
What is KBL Home Top up?
KBL Home Top up is the money borrowed from bank through digital mode for personal needs.
What is the tenure of KBL Home Top Up?
Maximum 120 months without any holiday period.
What are the eligibility conditions for availing KBL Home Top Up?
- The applicants who have already availed loan under KBL-Apna Ghar/Elite scheme/KBL Home Comfort and where the related property is already mortgaged.
What security do I have to furnish?
- Continuation of already mortgaged house/flat property obtained for the housing loan (for KBL-Apna Ghar/Elite scheme/KBL Home Comfort scheme).
- Co-obligation/guarantor of spouse/other persons acceptable to the Bank (same as those obtained/applicable for KBL-Apna Ghar/Elite scheme/KBL Home Comfort scheme).
What are the fees charged by the bank?
Processing fee/upfront fee (Legal, Valuation and Background Information Report Charge)
What is an EMI?
EMI or Equated Monthly Instalment is a fixed amount repaid by you to the bank on a specific date every month. The EMI's are fixed when you borrow money from the bank as a loan. EMI's are used to pay both interest and principal amount of a loan in a way that over a specific number of years, the loan amount is repaid in full to the bank along with interest.
What is EBLR?
EBLR stands for External Benchmark Lending Rate. Karnataka Bank has adopted 6 Months T-Bill (Treasury Bill) as the external benchmark to link its floating rate with effect from 01.10.2019.