- NRIs holding an Indian passport.
- Minimum age Limit: 18 years
- Salaried Person: Minimum gross monthly salary ₹40,000/-
- Business Men/Professionals/Self Employed: Minimum Annual gross income of ₹4,80,000/-
- As on date of application, the applicant should have a regular source of income from a gainful employment in reputed companies/ organizations/ Government Departments or they should be Self Employed Professionals.
- Construction: Maximum up to 30 years.
- Renovation/Repair: 7 years.
- Mortgage of house property to be constructed / purchased / repaired / remodeled/renovated.
- Guarantee of the spouse wherever feasible in the absence of which third party solvent guarantor.
- General: In equal / equated monthly installments (EMIs).
- Agriculturist: Yearly basis including yearly interest.
- New construction: 10-25 %
- Houses/ Flat above 10 years: 30 %
- Construction / purchase of house / flat.
- Renovation / remodelling / repair to existing house / flat.
- Purchase/Construction: up to ₹500 lakh.
- Renovation/Remodelling/Extension/Repair: Up to ₹30 lakh.
Amount of Finance:
- Salaried Person: 60 times of latest monthly Net salary.
- Businessmen/Professionals/Self Employed: 5 times the average net income/Profit plus depreciation provided, if any, of the last 2 years as per P&L a/c in case of traders/Self-employed/Professional.
- Agriculturist: 5 times the current year net income.
The above information is subject to terms and conditions.For more details, please contact the nearest Branch
To receive a call from us, request call back
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for KBL Home Loan
What is KBL Home Loan?
KBL Home loan is the money borrowed through Digital Mode from a bank on interest for buying / constructing residential house.
What is the tenure of KBL Home Loan?
The tenure generally varies between 1 to 30 years.
What are the eligibility conditions for availing KBL Home Loan?
- The applicant should be a resident of India.
- He / she should be above 18years of age during the sanction of the loan.
- The period of loan plus age of the borrower should be within 70 years.
What security do I have to furnish?
Mortgage of the property for which the loan is being taken. The title of the property should be clear and marketable.
What is a down payment/margin money?
Generally, banking & finance institutions finance around 75% to 85% of the cost of the property bought. The remaining 25% to 15% of the amount is arranged on an up-front basis by the applicant, which is popularly known as the down payment/margin money.
What are the fees charged by the bank?
Processing fee/upfront fee (includes Legal, Valuation and Back Ground Information Report charges).
What is an EMI?
EMI or Equated Monthly Instalment is a fixed amount repaid by the customer to the bank on a specific date every month. The EMI's are fixed when customer borrow money from the bank as a loan. EMI's are used to pay both interest and principal amount of a loan in a way that over a specific number of years, the loan amount is repaid in full to the bank along with interest.
What is EBLR?
EBLR stands for External Benchmark Lending Rate. Karnataka Bank has adopted 10 year G-Sec (Government Security) as the external benchmark to link its floating rate home loans with effect from 01.10.2019.