In our constant endeavor to meet the customer needs and fulfill our cardholders desire to capture their friends, family, best moments on the debit card, we are pleased to introduce yet another card variant KBL - Image Debit Card.
All our existing Debit Cardholder's can apply for KBL - Image Debit Card
- Personalized image & Name printed on the Card
- Option to choose the image from the banks gallery or image of your choice.
- Nominal Issuance charges of ₹299/- plus applicable taxes
- Card is valid up to 5 years.
- Card will be available in VISA card variant only
- All the existing e-commerce/POS, ATM Cash Withdrawal limits remain same as per the card type.
In case of any queries contact us at our 24x7 Customer Care Center Toll Free no: 1800-425-1444 (BSNL/MTNL Subscribers) or
*Excluding PMJDY, KISAN & MUDRA Debit Cardholders
Frequently Asked Questions about the KBL-Image Debit Card
What is a KBL-Image Debit Card?
Where I can apply for KBL-Image Debit Card?
You can apply for an KBL Image Debit Card on www.karnatakabank.com as below;
- You will be required to enter the existing debit card details and the OTP received thereon. On successful validation of OTP, you will be taken to the image upload page.
- You can apply for Image card only if you are a debit card holder and having registered your mobile number with the bank.
- Choose from 49 designs in the KBL Image Gallery or upload your own picture and design your card in Jpeg [jpg] and PNG format only.
What type of images can I choose for KBL-Image Debit Card?
What are types of images that are not allowed for KBL -Image Debit Card?
Images including any of the following elements would not be allowed for KBL Image DebitCard:
Following set of images will not be considered for image card applications
- Trademarks or copyright material that is famous or recognized, including images markedwith ©, ® or ™ signs.
- Pictures that have advertising, promotional material including branded products andservices.
- Pictures that have telephone numbers, URLs, account numbers or email addresses.
- Pictures of celebrities / musicians / athletes /entertainers / public-figures /cartoon charactersetc. that are famous or recognized.
- Provocative or sexual images including inappropriate nudity or semi-nudity.
- Violent or offensive racist images including any images in which weapons or fire arms areshown.
- Images portraying anti-social or obscene behavior.
- Images where drinking [or being drunk], smoking, narcotics or gambling are shown.
- Any religious or political images, including images that portray socially unacceptable groupsor political statements.
- Text unless benign [i.e. words that are kind, gentle and harmless] and in the English language.
- Subject matter of any nature that might result in confusion at point of sale or that mightresult in card fraud. Any image that might reflect poorly or might engender hostility towardthe Master Card ® or Visa® or any other payment network brands.
- Images where money or currency is in focus.
- Any reference to the Olympic Games /FIFA/IPL/BCCI/ICC or any sport’s governing body orsporting events.
- Trade names, logos, slogans or other identifying indicia of any Card ProcessingAssociations [e.g. Visa, Master Card etc.]
- Images that portray profanity or obscenity.
- Images which show Bank, Bank logo, or Bank Debit Card in bad light.
- Images which show the names or images of any other peer Banking or Financial Institution.
- Images that have any Emblems, Flags, or Logos of the Constitution of India or any otherGovernment body.
- Downloaded Internet images or images not owned by you, including photographs, cartoons,works of different art.
- The image card is subject to these terms and conditions and VISA debit card conditions of the use.
- The Image card remains the property of the Bank and you agree to return it if asked, or ifthe accounts accessed by the image card are closed.
- The Bank reserves the right to not to accept or use any image you submit.
- The Banks liability in respect of the image card service is limited to refunding the imagecard fee (if applicable).The Bank is not responsible for poor quality images on image cards.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by the Bank at any time by giving 14 days noticeof such changes either by advising you in writing or display in all branches or public noticeor notified on our website.