National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has developed the National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC) program to meet the electronic tolling requirements of the Indian market. It offers an interoperable nationwide toll payment solution including clearing house services for settlement and dispute management. Interoperability, as it applies to National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC) system, encompasses a common set of processes, business rules and technical specifications which enable a customer to use their FASTag as payment mode on any of the toll plazas irrespective of who has acquired the toll plaza.
FASTag is a device that employs Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology for making toll payments directly while the vehicle is in motion. FASTag (RFID Tag) is affixed on the windscreen of the vehicle and enables a customer to make the toll payments directly from the account which is linked to FASTag.
FASTag offers the convenience of cashless payment along with benefits like - savings on fuel and time as the customer does not have to stop at the toll plaza.
KBL Fastag Customer Portal & Recharge Click here
To Link IHMCL fastag with Bank account Click here
Charges & Fees
The charges depending on the vehicle class are as mentioned below.
|Vehicle Class||Security Deposit (₹)||Load Amount (₹)||Tag Cost (₹)||Total (₹)|
|Vehicle Class||Tag Colour||Class Description|
|VC4||Violet||Car / Jeep / Van/ Tata Ace and similar mini light commercial vehicle|
|VC5||Orange||Light Commercial Vehicle|
|VC6||Yellow||Three Axle Commercial Vehicles|
|VC12||Pink||4 to 6 axle|
|VC15||Blue||7 or More Axle|
|VC16||Black||Heavy Construction Machinery (HCM)/Earth Moving Equipment (EME)|
- GST will be levied on all the prescribed fees & charges at the applicable rates.
- Convenience fee may be applicable for online recharge.
- The above mentioned tag deposit rates would be applicable as per your vehicle class and will be refunded to you at the time of FASTag account closure.
Contact Us Help Line No. & Email ID: 18005722061 [toll-free], email ID: email ID mentioned in POS list.
NETC Call Centre Program: 18005722061 [toll-free], email ID: email ID mentioned in POS list.
Active Toll Plaza List Click here
IHMCL Helpline Nos: 1860 210 8887
- *MoRTH/NHAI/IHMCL has launched 1033 helpline number for addressing FASTag complaints at toll plaza level. Customer can simply dial 1033 from Mobile/Landline for the following issues:
- Stopped at the plaza for Tag blacklist reason even through Tag is not blacklisted.
- Plaza not accepting FASTag.
- Plaza not able to read the Tag
- Plaza not supporting for monthly pass issuance.
- Any other applicable issue for FASTag.