- Bank bagged “Karnataka Best Employer Brand Awards 2020” instituted by World HRD Congress and endorsed by CHRO Asia, for having used marketing communications effectively in attracting, retaining and developing talent and in retention policy, received on 22-12-2020.
- Bank bagged Certificate of Appreciation “Power To Persist (Sept 2020)” in recognition of achievement of persistency target & Contribution towards Atal Pension Yojana from PFRDA.
- Bank’s Staff Training College has been reaccredited with the prestigious ISO 9001:2015 Certification by TVE Certification Services Pvt Ltd., Trichy.
- ‘IBA – Banking Technology Awards 2020’ under the Small Bank Category in 3 variants, received on 06-02-2020.
- Winner in the category of ‘Best Digital Financial Inclusion’.
- Joint Winner in the category of ‘Best IT Risk Mgt & Cyber Security Initiatives’.
- Runner Up in the category of ‘Technology Bank of the Year’.
- Best MSME offering under Private Sector category in ASSOCHAM 7th National MSMEs Excellence Awards, instituted by ASSOCHAM, received on 30-01-2020.
- Third Best Performed Bank award at National Level under Old Private Sector Bank Category for the year 2018-2019, instituted by State Forum of Bankers’ Clubs, Kerala, received on 15-12-2019.
- BFSI Awards [For Excellence in Banking Financial Services & Insurance] under 2 category, instituted by ABP News, received on 22-11-2019.
- Best Bank under Private Sector.
- Innovation and emerging technologies in banking sector.
- ET Business Excellence Award 2019, in the category “Excellence in Banking Service” received on 19-09-2019.
- STP Award 2018: In recognition of Bank’s outstanding payment formatting and straight-through rate, instituted by Bank of New York, Mellon.
- Bank’s in-house magazine ‘ABHYUDAYA ‘– awarded as the Best In House Magazine in the National Awards for Marketing Excellence presented by Business Television India (BTVI).
- Bank bags Atal Pension Yojana “Game Changers” award instituted by PFRDA on 01-07-2019, for achieving 100% of AAPB target for the FY 2018-19.
- ASSOCHAM Social Banking Excellence Awards – 2018, under small bank category, received on 26-02-2019.
- Winner in Technology.
- Runner up in priority sector lending other than Agriculture.
- Runner up in Overall best social banking award.
- IBA banking technology Awards – 2019, under small bank category, received on 21-02-2019.
- Runner up in ‘Most Customer Centric Bank’.
- ’ET NOW - Employee Engagement Leadership Awards’ instituted by ET NOW – World HRD Congress, in the following categories, received on 16-02-2019.
- Best Employee Engagement in Banking Sector.
- Best Change Management Program.
- Best Learning & Development Strategy.
- Best use of Training in Employee Engagement’Best E-Learning module online award’.
- ”Bank with Best Technology Orientation” and “Best Corporate Social Responsibility Practices” awards instituted by ET NOW – World BFSI Congress, received on 14-02-2019.
- Award in Atal Pension Yojana “Perform for Pride” Campaign under Branch Category, conducted by PFRDA, received on 11-02-2019.
- Award in Atal Pension Yojana “Lead to Leap Award” Campaign, conducted by PFRDA, received on 16-11-2018.
- ASSOCHAM SMEs Excellence Award – 2018, under “Excellent Service (Private Sector)” category, instituted by ASSOCHAM, received on 24-10-2018.
- Award in Atal Pension Yojana “Winners Arts of Possible” Campaign 2018-19, conducted by PFRDA, received on 05-10-2018.
- Award in Atal Pension Yojana “Winners of Winning Wednesday” Campaign under Branch Category, conducted by PFRDA, received on 05-10-2018.
- Award in Atal Pension Yojana “Winners of Winning Wednesday” Campaign under RO Category, conducted by PFRDA, received on 05-10-2018.
- Best Performing Bank award in the Atal Pension Yojana ‘People First’ campaign at Tamilnadu for 100% Branch Activation of APY scheme, conducted by PFRDA, received on 06-08-2018.
- Best Performing Bank award in the Atal Pension Yojana ‘Icons of Inspiration’ Campaign held from 14-03-2018 to 31-03-2018, conducted by PFRDA, received on 06-08-2018.
- ‘Best MSME Bank Award – Runner Up’ instituted by Chamber of Indian Micro Small & Medium Enterprises [CIMSME], received on 20-07-2018.
- “Best Performing Bank – Private Bank” category for the Atal Pension Yojana [APY] performance during 2017-18, received on 12-06-2018.
- STP Award 2017: In recognition of Bank’s outstanding payment formatting and straight through rate, instituted by Bank of New York, Mellon, received on 19-05-2018.
- IBA – Banking Technology Awards 2018, under the Small Bank Category, received on 23-02-2018.
- [a] Runner up – Technology Bank of the Year.
- [b] Runner up – Best use of Digital and Channels Technology.
- [c] Runner up – Best Payment Initiatives.
- ASSOCHAM Social Banking Excellence Award 2017 under the category “Overall Best Social Bank for Small Bank Class”, received on 17-02-2018.
- ET NOW BFSI (Banking Financial Services & Insurance) Awards, 2018 under the categories ‘Bank with more Rural Branch expansion’ and ‘Bank with leading Financial Inclusion initiatives’, received on 14-02-2018.
- Award for achieving 100% Branch activation of the social security scheme Atal Pension Yojana, in the ‘Atal Pension Yojana, People First Campaign – Uttar Pradesh’, organized by PFRDA, received on 06-02-2018.
- 'Best Financial Services & Foreign Exchange Earner in Southern Region’ award for the year 2016-17 under GOLD Category, instituted by FIEO, received on 18-01-2018.
- ASSOCHAM India – SMEs Excellence Award 2017, for rendering Excellent Service in SME Sector under Private Sector category, instituted by ASSOCHAM, India, received on 14-12-2017.
- Appreciation certificate “Impactful Financial Inclusion through Innovations & Process” for the bank’s contribution in the Financial Inclusion space, instituted jointly by Union Bank of India and CNBC TV18, received on 05-12-2017.
- Atal Pension Yojana Golden Trophy under Private Bank Category in the Challengers Gold campaign for the Atal Pension Yojana Social Security Scheme, conducted by PFRDA, received on 13-10-2017.
- Best Bank Award among Small Banks for use of Technology for Financial Inclusion, instituted by IDRBT, received on 01-09-2017.
- Winner in Atal Pension Yojana Brand Ambassador Trophy contest, for the Atal Pension Yojana Social Security Scheme, conducted by PFRDA, received on 01-09-2017.
- ISO 9001: 2015 Certification: bagged by Staff Training College, Mangaluru, for compliance to quality management standards, instituted by TVE Certification Services Pvt. Ltd., Trichy, received on 01-07-2017.
- Atal Pension Yojana Award: Winner under other private sector banks category, in the Atal Pension Yojana campaign conducted by Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA), and bagged Indian Pension League [IPL]-Become the Best of the Best trophy, received on 05-06-2017.
- STP Award 2016: 2nd Prize in recognition of Bank’s outstanding payment formatting and straight through rate, instituted by Bank of New York, Mellon, received on 04-05-2017.
- MSME Banking Excellence Awards 2016, under the category - CSR Initiatives & Business Responsibility Award Runner Up-(Emerging Category), instituted by Chamber of Indian Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, received on 20-04-2017, at New Delhi.
- ASSOCHAM Social Banking Excellence Awards 2016, under Small Banks category, received on 03-03-2017.
- 1.Winner – Government Schemes.
- 2.Winner – Priority Sector Lending.
- 3.Runner up – Agricultural Banking.
- 4.Runner up – Overall Best Social Bank.
- IBA – Banking Technology Awards 2017, under the following categories, received on 21-02-2017.
- 1.Winner – Best Financial Inclusion Initiatives [Small Bank] category.
- 2.Runner up – Best use of Digital and Channels Technology [Small Bank] category.
- "Best MSME Bank Award 2016" under Private Sector, instituted by the Associated Chambers of Commerce & Industry of India (ASSOCHAM), New Delhi, received on 06-12-2016.
- FIEO - Southern Region Export Excellence Award :Best Financial Institution [Southern Region] for the support extended to Export Business, for the year 2013-14 under Gold Category, instituted by Federation of Indian Export Organisations, received on 08-10-2016.
- Greentech Safety Award 2016 - GOLD AWARD,for significant achievements made in the field of safety and security, instituted by Greentech Foundation, received on 29-08-2016.
- "Certificate of Special Mention for use of Technology for Financial Inclusion among small banks" instituted by IDRBT, received on 18-07-2016.
- CFBP Jamnalal Bajaj Awards 2015 for Fair Business Practices - Certificate of Merit under the category "Service Enterprises - Large", received on 14-06-2016.
- Award of Excellence for Outstanding Performance in MSME Funding, instituted by Federation of Industry Trade & Services [FITS], received on 03-05-2016.
- "STP Award"from the Bank of New York, Mellon in recognition to the Bank’s improved payment formatting and Straight - Through Processing success rate, received on 18-03-2016.
- 'Sanman Patra' by the Central Excise & Service Tax Commissionerate, Mangaluru for compliance to service tax provisions, received on 24-02-2016.
- IBA Banking Technology Awards - 2016 "Best Risk and Fraud Management Initiative - Runner Up" [Small Bank Category] for the Year 2014-15, received on 16-02-2016.
- ASSOCHAM Social Banking Excellence Awards 2015, under the following categories:
- 1.Winner - Urban Banking [Small Bank] Category
- 2.Winner - Agricultural Banking [Small Bank] Category
- 3.Runner Up - Participation in government schemes [Small Bank] Category
- 4.Runner Up -Overall Best Social Bank [Small Bank] Category
- Banking Technology Excellence Award - "Best Bank for Evangelizing Technology Adoption" among Small Banks for the year 2014-15, instituted by IDRBT, on 23-10-2015.
- "Export Excellence Award for MSME" by the Federation of Indian Export Organisations [FIEO] - Western Region, received on 22-07-2015.
- ISO 27001:2013 Certificate from UKAS, Management Systems, a UK based accreditation certifying body, recieved on 08-06-2015.
MSME Banking Excellence Awards 2015 [Runner Up] for Eco- Technology "Emerging Banks", instituted by CIMSME [Chamber of Indian Micro Small & Medium Enterprises].
Certificate of Excellence for Social Banking, under private sector banks category, instituted by ASSOCHAM, recieved on 30-09-2014.