- Bank bags Atal Pension Yojana “Game Changers” award instituted by PFRDA on 01-07-2019, for achieving 100% of AAPB target for the FY 2018-19.
- ASSOCHAM Social Banking Excellence Awards – 2018, under small bank category, received on 26-02-2019.
- Winner in Technology.
- Runner up in priority sector lending other than Agriculture.
- Runner up in Overall best social banking award.
- IBA banking technology Awards – 2019, under small bank category, received on 21-02-2019.
- Runner up in ‘Most Customer Centric Bank’.
- ’ET NOW - Employee Engagement Leadership Awards’ instituted by ET NOW – World HRD Congress, in the following categories, received on 16-02-2019.
- Best Employee Engagement in Banking Sector.
- Best Change Management Program.
- Best Learning & Development Strategy.
- Best use of Training in Employee Engagement’Best E-Learning module online award’.
- ”Bank with Best Technology Orientation” and “Best Corporate Social Responsibility Practices” awards instituted by ET NOW – World BFSI Congress, received on 14-02-2019.
- Award in Atal Pension Yojana “Perform for Pride” Campaign under Branch Category, conducted by PFRDA, received on 11-02-2019.
- Award in Atal Pension Yojana “Lead to Leap Award” Campaign, conducted by PFRDA, received on 16-11-2018.
- ASSOCHAM SMEs Excellence Award – 2018, under “Excellent Service (Private Sector)” category, instituted by ASSOCHAM, received on 24-10-2018.
- Award in Atal Pension Yojana “Winners Arts of Possible” Campaign 2018-19, conducted by PFRDA, received on 05-10-2018.
- Award in Atal Pension Yojana “Winners of Winning Wednesday” Campaign under Branch Category, conducted by PFRDA, received on 05-10-2018.
- Award in Atal Pension Yojana “Winners of Winning Wednesday” Campaign under RO Category, conducted by PFRDA, received on 05-10-2018.
- Best Performing Bank award in the Atal Pension Yojana ‘People First’ campaign at Tamilnadu for 100% Branch Activation of APY scheme, conducted by PFRDA, received on 06-08-2018.
- Best Performing Bank award in the Atal Pension Yojana ‘Icons of Inspiration’ Campaign held from 14-03-2018 to 31-03-2018, conducted by PFRDA, received on 06-08-2018.
- ‘Best MSME Bank Award – Runner Up’ instituted by Chamber of Indian Micro Small & Medium Enterprises [CIMSME], received on 20-07-2018.
- “Best Performing Bank – Private Bank” category for the Atal Pension Yojana [APY] performance during 2017-18, received on 12-06-2018.
- STP Award 2017: In recognition of Bank’s outstanding payment formatting and straight through rate, instituted by Bank of New York, Mellon, received on 19-05-2018.
- IBA – Banking Technology Awards 2018, under the Small Bank Category, received on 23-02-2018.
- [a] Runner up – Technology Bank of the Year.
- [b] Runner up – Best use of Digital and Channels Technology.
- [c] Runner up – Best Payment Initiatives.
- ASSOCHAM Social Banking Excellence Award 2017 under the category “Overall Best Social Bank for Small Bank Class”, received on 17-02-2018.
- ET NOW BFSI (Banking Financial Services & Insurance) Awards, 2018 under the categories ‘Bank with more Rural Branch expansion’ and ‘Bank with leading Financial Inclusion initiatives’, received on 14-02-2018.
- Award for achieving 100% Branch activation of the social security scheme Atal Pension Yojana, in the ‘Atal Pension Yojana, People First Campaign – Uttar Pradesh’, organized by PFRDA, received on 06-02-2018.
- 'Best Financial Services & Foreign Exchange Earner in Southern Region’ award for the year 2016-17 under GOLD Category, instituted by FIEO, received on 18-01-2018.
- ASSOCHAM India – SMEs Excellence Award 2017, for rendering Excellent Service in SME Sector under Private Sector category, instituted by ASSOCHAM, India, received on 14-12-2017.
- Appreciation certificate “Impactful Financial Inclusion through Innovations & Process” for the bank’s contribution in the Financial Inclusion space, instituted jointly by Union Bank of India and CNBC TV18, received on 05-12-2017.
- Atal Pension Yojana Golden Trophy under Private Bank Category in the Challengers Gold campaign for the Atal Pension Yojana Social Security Scheme, conducted by PFRDA, received on 13-10-2017.
- Best Bank Award among Small Banks for use of Technology for Financial Inclusion, instituted by IDRBT, received on 01-09-2017.
- Winner in Atal Pension Yojana Brand Ambassador Trophy contest, for the Atal Pension Yojana Social Security Scheme, conducted by PFRDA, received on 01-09-2017.
- ISO 9001: 2015 Certification: bagged by Staff Training College, Mangaluru, for compliance to quality management standards, instituted by TVE Certification Services Pvt. Ltd., Trichy, received on 01-07-2017.
- Atal Pension Yojana Award: Winner under other private sector banks category, in the Atal Pension Yojana campaign conducted by Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA), and bagged Indian Pension League [IPL]-Become the Best of the Best trophy, received on 05-06-2017.
- STP Award 2016: 2nd Prize in recognition of Bank’s outstanding payment formatting and straight through rate, instituted by Bank of New York, Mellon, received on 04-05-2017.
- MSME Banking Excellence Awards 2016, under the category - CSR Initiatives & Business Responsibility Award Runner Up-(Emerging Category), instituted by Chamber of Indian Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, received on 20-04-2017, at New Delhi.
- ASSOCHAM Social Banking Excellence Awards 2016, under Small Banks category, received on 03-03-2017.
- 1.Winner – Government Schemes.
- 2.Winner – Priority Sector Lending.
- 3.Runner up – Agricultural Banking.
- 4.Runner up – Overall Best Social Bank.
- IBA – Banking Technology Awards 2017, under the following categories, received on 21-02-2017.
- 1.Winner – Best Financial Inclusion Initiatives [Small Bank] category.
- 2.Runner up – Best use of Digital and Channels Technology [Small Bank] category.
- "Best MSME Bank Award 2016" under Private Sector, instituted by the Associated Chambers of Commerce & Industry of India (ASSOCHAM), New Delhi, received on 06-12-2016.
- FIEO - Southern Region Export Excellence Award :Best Financial Institution [Southern Region] for the support extended to Export Business, for the year 2013-14 under Gold Category, instituted by Federation of Indian Export Organisations, received on 08-10-2016.
- Greentech Safety Award 2016 - GOLD AWARD,for significant achievements made in the field of safety and security, instituted by Greentech Foundation, received on 29-08-2016.
- "Certificate of Special Mention for use of Technology for Financial Inclusion among small banks" instituted by IDRBT, received on 18-07-2016.
- CFBP Jamnalal Bajaj Awards 2015 for Fair Business Practices - Certificate of Merit under the category "Service Enterprises - Large", received on 14-06-2016.
- Award of Excellence for Outstanding Performance in MSME Funding, instituted by Federation of Industry Trade & Services [FITS], received on 03-05-2016.
- "STP Award"from the Bank of New York, Mellon in recognition to the Bank’s improved payment formatting and Straight - Through Processing success rate, received on 18-03-2016.
- 'Sanman Patra' by the Central Excise & Service Tax Commissionerate, Mangaluru for compliance to service tax provisions, received on 24-02-2016.
- IBA Banking Technology Awards - 2016 "Best Risk and Fraud Management Initiative - Runner Up" [Small Bank Category] for the Year 2014-15, received on 16-02-2016.
- ASSOCHAM Social Banking Excellence Awards 2015, under the following categories:
- 1.Winner - Urban Banking [Small Bank] Category
- 2.Winner - Agricultural Banking [Small Bank] Category
- 3.Runner Up - Participation in government schemes [Small Bank] Category
- 4.Runner Up -Overall Best Social Bank [Small Bank] Category
- Banking Technology Excellence Award - "Best Bank for Evangelizing Technology Adoption" among Small Banks for the year 2014-15, instituted by IDRBT, on 23-10-2015.
- "Export Excellence Award for MSME" by the Federation of Indian Export Organisations [FIEO] - Western Region, received on 22-07-2015.
- ISO 27001:2013 Certificate from UKAS, Management Systems, a UK based accreditation certifying body, recieved on 08-06-2015.
MSME Banking Excellence Awards 2015 [Runner Up] for Eco- Technology "Emerging Banks", instituted by CIMSME [Chamber of Indian Micro Small & Medium Enterprises].
Certificate of Excellence for Social Banking, under private sector banks category, instituted by ASSOCHAM, recieved on 30-09-2014.