It is the endeavour of the bank to give hassle free service to all its customers at all times. There may be rare occasion when customers feel that service levels are not up to their expected level and their enquiry/grievances/complaints raised at the branch counters are not attended to properly.
Step 1: In such a situation Customers are requested to approach the Branch Head for the redressal of their enquiry/grievances/complaints. Click on the below link to get the address of our branches.
Step 2: However, there may be instances when customer is not satisfied with the reply of Branch Head, he/she may have the option to contact our Regional Office. Click on the below link to get the address of our Regional Offices.
Step 3:If you feel you are not satisfied with the reply of Regional Head you may approach to our Head Office. Click on the below link to get the address of our Head Office.
Please take note that the first point for redressal of complaints is the Bank itself. You may approach Banking Ombudsman only if the complaint is not resolved at the Bank level within a month.
- Banking Ombudsman Scheme - 2006
- Addresses, area of operation and telephone/fax number of Banking Ombudsman(subject to correction)
- Name & address of Karnataka Bank’s Principal Nodal Officers/Nodal Officers for different Regions under Banking Ombudsman Scheme - 2006
Online Grievance Redressal Portal:
- You can also utilise the Bank’s Online Grievance Redressal Portal to lodge you complaint. Click on the link below to lodge your complaint online.
- Karnataka Bank Online Complaint Registration
Yearly Complaint Analysis:
Click on the below link to check the yearly analysis of complaints received, disposed off and pending during the Financial Year.
Business Correspondent Service related Grievances: