In view of COVID-19 Pandemic, all our Aadhaar Enrolment & Updation centres will be closed till 31st October, 2020.
Karnataka Bank has started the Aadhaar Enrolment/ Updation activity through it’s designated branches across India. Residents can visit these branches for Aadhaar Enrolment/ Updation.
- List of Aadhaar Enrolment/Updation Centres
- Total number of Enrolments/Updation for the current month.
- Total Number of Aadhaar Enrolment/Updation packets processed during the month of February 2020 = 35,060
- Service Charges for Enrolment/Updation
- Enrolment/Correction/Updation form click here to download
- For list of document click here (Residents are requested to carry the original documents while visiting branches).
- UIDAI has provided following channels for residents to check their Aadhaar Enrolment/ Updation status.
- UIDAI Help Line Number: 1947
- UIDAI Email Address: helpuidai [dot] gov [dot] in
- UIDAI Website:https://resident.uidai.gov.in/