- Farmers - individual/joint borrowers who are owner cultivators.
- Tenant farmers, oral lessees & share croppers.
- Self Help Groups (SHGs) or Joint Liability Groups (JLGs) of farmers including tenant farmers, share croppers etc.
- KCCOD – Overdraft.
- KCCTL - Term loan.
- Upto 1.60 lakh – Hypothecation of crops.
- Above one lakh –
- Hypothecation of crops &
- Collateral of agricultural lands and / or liquid securities / other securities acceptable to the Bank.
Maximum Repayment period:
- KCCOD / KCCTL – Five years.
- KCCOD – On demand (within the repayment period with annual review).
- KCCTL - In Monthly / quarterly / half yearly / yearly instalments depending upon the activity undertaken / depending upon the anticipated harvesting and marketing period for the crops which loan is granted.
- For KCCOD – NIL.
- For investment credit – 10 % to 25% depending upon the investment.
- As per EBLR Guidelines.
KCCOD (KISAN CREDIT CARD OVER DRAFT):
- To meet the short term credit requirements for
- cultivation of crops.
- Post-harvest expenses.
- Produce marketing loan.
- Consumption requirements of farmer household.
- Working capital for maintenance of farm assets and activities allied to agriculture.
KCCTL (KISAN CREDIT CARD TERM LOAN):
- To meet Investment credit requirement for agriculture and allied activities.
- The limit will be assessed based on scale of finance, anticipated average farm income, repaying capacity.
The above information is subject to terms and conditions.For more details, please contact the nearest Branch