Karnataka Bank, in its constant endeavor to understand the customer requirements has come out with a novel card product ‘KBL-Deposit Only Card’, which enables hassle-free cash deposit transactions at Bank’s 24X7 e-Lobby services. This card is specially meant for Bank’s Current/Overdraft customers and by using this card they can perform card based cash deposit transactions with higher deposit limit at Bank’s Bunch Note Acceptor (BNA) / Cash Recycler kiosks.
Salient Features of Deposit Only Card:
- “Deposit Only Cards” will be Instant Cards & issued across branch counter.
- Existing Card based deposit limits are applicable to ‘Deposit Only Cards’ or revised limits from time to time by the Department.
- Multiple accounts can be linked to one card. In case 3 accounts are linked to one card, the total limit for that card will be RS. 30 lakh and the per account deposit limit will be Rs. 10 lakh only.
- If multiple cards are issued to a particular account, the consolidated limit will be Rs. 10 lakh only.
- Validity of the card will be five years.
Charges for Deposit Only Card:
- Issuance Charges - Rs. 150 plus GST.
- Card Replacement / Reissuance / Renewal Charges - Rs. 150 plus GST
- Annual Maintenance Fees – NIL
- All Savings Bank/Current account/Overdraft account holders are eligible and there will be a default limit of ten numbers of ‘Deposit Only Cards’ issued to a particular account.
- Existing Savings Bank /Current /Overdraft account Debit Card Holders are also eligible.
- Cards will be issued to account holders only, not to their agents / employees.
- Cards will be issued to only accounts having PAN registered.
- Cards can be issued to accounts which are not eligible to debit card facility also.
- Account Schemes with Financial Inclusion, Smart Card, EEFC.
- Dormant accounts.
- Accounts schemes under with Kishore [SBKSR]/ Tarun [SBTRN].
- Minor Accounts
- SB Small Accounts
In case of any queries contact us at our 24x7 Customer Care Center Toll Free no: 1800-425-1444 or
080-22021500. Email id: cccktkbank [dot] com