- Individuals who are resident of India.
- NRIs holding an Indian passport.
- Minimum age Limit: 21 years .
- Salaried Persons :Minimum gross monthly salary ₹10,000/-
- Others : Minimum Annual gross income ₹1,20,000/-
- Salaried Person: Minimum gross monthly salary ₹40,000/-
- Others : Minimum Annual gross income of ₹4,80,000/-
- Maximum up to 84 months *Conditions Apply
- Mortgage of house site to be acquired
- Guarantee of the spouse wherever feasible in the absence of which third party solvent guarantor.
- General: In equal / equated monthly installments (EMIs).
- Agriculturist: Yearly basis including yearly interest.
- 20 %
- Purchase of house site.
Amount of Plot Finance:
- 80% of the Registration value of the site, subject to
- Maximum - Rs.75,00,000/- for land located at Metro and Urban areas.
- Maximum - Rs.50,00,000/- for land located other than Metro and Urban areas.
The above information is subject to terms and conditions. For more details, please contact the nearest Branch
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for KBL-XPRESS GHAR NIVESHAN
What is KBL-Xpress Ghar Niveshan?
What is the tenure of KBL-Xpress Ghar Niveshan?
What are the eligibility conditions for availing KBL-Xpress Ghar Niveshan?
- All Individuals who are resident of India.
- Above 18 years of age.
- For salaried maximum age limit is 60 years.
- For self-employed and Agriculturist maximum age limit is 70 years.
- Must construct the house within 5 years.
What security do I have to furnish?
- Mortgage of house site to be acquired.
- Guarantee of the Spouse wherever available OR of a suitable third party/family member, acceptable to the Bank.