Site Loan




KBL Xpress Ghar Niveshan - Loan For Plot Purchase

  • Individuals who are resident of India.
  • NRIs holding an Indian passport.
  • Minimum age Limit: 21 years .
  • Income:

    Resident Indian:

    • Salaried Persons :Minimum gross monthly salary ₹10,000/-
    • Others : Minimum Annual gross income ₹1,20,000/-


    • Salaried Person: Minimum gross monthly salary ₹40,000/-
    • Others : Minimum Annual gross income of ₹4,80,000/-
  • Maximum up to 84 months *Conditions Apply
  • Mortgage of house site to be acquired
  • Guarantee of the spouse wherever feasible in the absence of which third party solvent guarantor.
  • General: In equal / equated monthly installments (EMIs).
  • Agriculturist: Yearly basis including yearly interest.
  • 20 %


  • Purchase of house site.

Amount of Plot Finance:

  • 80% of the Registration value of the site, subject to
    • Maximum - Rs.75,00,000/- for land located at Metro and Urban areas.
    • Maximum - Rs.50,00,000/- for land located other than Metro and Urban areas.

The above information is subject to terms and conditions. For more details, please contact the nearest Branch

Types of Home loan


To receive a call from us, request call back

KBL e-connect
Pay EMI online through UPI

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for KBL-XPRESS GHAR NIVESHAN

KBL Xpress Ghar Niveshan is the money borrowed from the Bank through Digital Mode for purchase of residential site (Converted land only).
Maximum 84 months.
  • All Individuals who are resident of India.
  • Above 18 years of age.
  • For salaried maximum age limit is 60 years.
  • For self-employed and Agriculturist maximum age limit is 70 years.
  • Must construct the house within 5 years.
  • Mortgage of house site to be acquired.
  • Guarantee of the Spouse wherever available OR of a suitable third party/family member, acceptable to the Bank.
    Generally, banking & finance institutions finance upto 80% of the cost of the property bought. The remaining 20% of the amount is paid on an up-front basis, which is popularly known as the down payment/margin money.
    20% on Registration value of site.
    Processing fee/upfront fee (Legal, Valuation and Background Information Report charge).
    EMI or Equated Monthly Instalment is a fixed amount repaid by you to the bank on a specific date every month. The EMI's are fixed when you borrow money from the bank as a loan. EMI's are used to pay both interest and principal amount of a loan in a way that over a specific number of years, the loan amount is repaid in full to the bank along with interest.
    EBLR stands for External Benchmark Lending Rate. Karnataka Bank has adopted 6 Months T-Bill (Treasury Bill) as the external benchmark to link its floating rate with effect from 01.09.2019.