- Individuals who are resident of India.
- Minimum age Limit: 21 years.
- Salaried Persons : Minimum gross monthly salary ₹10,000/-
- Retired Persons : Disposable income from other than pension should be available.
- Others : Minimum Annual gross income ₹1,20,000/-
- For meeting personal needs.
Amount of Finance:
- Two times of the average annual income of last two years / 24 times of the latest take home salary whichever is lower subjected to minimum of ₹1 lakhs and maximum loan of ₹25 lakh.
Period of Loan:
- Maximum : 24 months
- Mortgage of residential/commercial properties /liquid securities with a minimum value of 150% of applied loan limit.
- Guarantee of the spouse wherever feasible in the absence of which third party solvent guarantor.
- On demand, as per OD rules.
- 33.33% on value of security
Rate of Interest:
- View Latest Rate of Interest
- View Service Charges.
- Upfront charges will be collected (wherever applicable) towards legal, valuation, BIR etc.
The above information is subject to terms and conditions.For more details, please contact the nearest Branch