WHO CAN OPEN THE ACCOUNT
All individuals who intend to
- Keep balance not exceeding ₹50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand only) in the account at any point of time.
- The total credit in the account is not expected to exceed ₹1,00,000/- (Rupees One lakh only) in a financial year.
- The aggregate of all withdrawals and transfers in a month to not to exceed ₹10,000/- (Rupees Ten thousand only).
- Withdrawals through withdrawal slip.
- Pass Book, free monthly e-statement (if registered).
- Nomination facility as per rules.
- Cheque book facility.
- Collection of cheques.
- Multi Branch Banking (MBB) facility. Internet Banking, E-commerce, M-commerce, Mobile Banking.
- ATM card facility.
Self declaration to the effect that balances in all the accounts will not exceed ₹50,000/- (Rupees fifty thousand only) at any point of time, the total credit to all the accounts will not exceed ₹1,00,000/- (Rupees one lakh only) in a financial year & the aggregate of all withdrawals and transfers in a month to not to exceed ₹10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand only).
If the above condition is breached, the account shall be treated as regular Savings Bank account and all the terms & conditions, KYC norms as applicable to regular Savings Bank account are to be complied with.
For further details, please contact our nearest Branch