Flexibility of Usage
- This MoneyPlant TM NCMC RuPay Domestic Debit Card gives you instant access to your account, whenever you wish to make a purchase, or transact at any ATM (Automated Teller Machine) in India.
- This MoneyPlantTM NCMC RuPay Domestic Debit Card is accepted at over 2,14,000 ATMs in India. It can be used to make purchase at over 26 lakh POS terminals in India.
Limits for Cash Withdrawal
- MoneyPlant NCMC RuPay Domestic Debit Card customers can withdraw cash up to ₹25,000 per day at all ATMs. The daily POS limit is ₹75,000 at Merchant Establishments, and is subject to the balances held in the account.
Charges for NCMC Rupay Domestic Debit Card
- Issuance charges of NCMC Domestic Debit Card: ₹200/- plus service tax.
- Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC) from second year: ₹200/- plus service tax.
- Replacement of card: ₹100/- plus service tax. (Applicable for all types of customers)
24-Hour Emergency Helpline
- You can call our Emergency Helpline for Card Blocking/ assistance +91-80- 22021500 or 24 Hr Toll Free Number 1800-425-1444/1800-572-8031.
Block your DEBIT CARD through SMS
Send SMS to 9880654321
BLOCK <space> XXXX</space>
xxxx is the last 4 digit of Debit Card Number which is printed on your Debit Card
Contactless functionality: (Tap & Go)
Contactless payment is a fast, easy and secure way of payment. A contactless payment is an application of contactless smart chip technology. To transact, the cardholder has to just tap the card without two factor authorization onto the Point of Sale (PoS) /Swiping terminals/any other terminal accepting contactless payments in the following manner.
Just look for the symbol at the merchant outlet and make a contactless payment.
- As per the extant RBI guidelines, the maximum amount allowed through contactless payment is ₹ 5,000/-. However, limits can be set through KBL MobilePlus App for the Contactless payments under debit card settings.
- NCMC card is designed as a combination of both contact and contactless features with Near Field Communication Technology.
TAP AND GO CARD: Under NFC technology PIN number is not required to be entered for completing the transaction and the card needs only to be tapped on the PoS Terminal/Device to complete the transaction. Transaction above ₹ 5,000/- will be mandatorily conducted over the Contact interface with PIN.
- This card can be used as a normal debit card and also has a unique stored value feature, which can be used for digital payments in offline mode, thus making it a solution of choice for transits and in retail shop/chains.
- Wallet is a virtual allocation within the EMV Chip of the Card to store the balance of permitted amount that can be transferred from the attached Bank's Savings account only to make Off-line payments at Metro Rail, Toll Plaza & PoS etc.
- In the wallet; the cardholders can store a maximum value of up to ₹ 1,000/-.
SWITCH ON/OFF and Limit Setting:
- As per RBI Guidelines, by default all Domestic E-Com transactions are SWITCHED OFF. Customer can SWITCH ON and set the transaction limits through Mobile Banking/Internet Banking/ ATM /IVR Channels.
*Subject to change and conditions apply
IMPORTANT: Karnataka Bank does not ask for personal security details like your Internet banking passwords, Debit Card PIN on email, phone or otherwise. Never disclose your passwords to anyone, even to the bank's staff. In case you get an email or a phone call asking your personal security details or a Bank staff approaches you to disclose your password, please report to us. You can send an