Karnataka Bank, in its constant endeavour to meet the customer requirements has introduced the revamped mobile banking app named as “KBL Mobile Plus”.
- Savings Bank Account in his/her individual capacity and in case of joint accounts operated by either or survivor or anyone or survivor.
- Current Accounts in the name of individual and proprietary concern.
- Ineligible accounts are not allowed to register for this service.
KBL Mobile Plus App Tutorials/Walkthrough
- Self Registration process Click here
- Beneficiary Addition process Click here
- Fund Transfer - NEFT Click here
- Fund Transfer - IMPS P2A Click here
- Credit Card Payment Click here
- Account Statement Click here
- Fund Transfer
- KBL- Locator
- Debit Card Settings
- Scan & Pay
- UPI Payment
- Standing Instruction
- Manage Account Limit
- School Fee Payment
- SMS Alert Subscription
- Email Statement Subscription
- Loan Arrears
- Loan Interest Certificate
- Product Demo
- Mobile & Bill Pay History
- Alerts to Beneficiary
- Pre-Login Links
- UPI VPA
- Cardless Cash Withdrawal Know more
- Integration with KBL M-Passbook, UPI Services.
- KBL QR Code.
- Registration of PMJJY.
- Account Statements.
- Biometric Authentication.
- Quick Bill Pay.
- Registration of KBL Suraksha.
- Registration of PMSBY.
- Beneficiary Mobile Number and Email ID can be captured to send transaction details.
- Invest in Mutual Funds Click here
Self Registration Process Know more
Considering all the features and the risk factors involved in mobile banking services, the transaction limit per day, per customer is fixed at the following levels:
|Mode||Maximum daily cap (both fund transfer & transactions involving purchase of goods / services)|
|GPRS/Android App mobile banking (encrypted end to end)||₹2,00,000/-|
For queries w.r.t. KBL Mobile Plus App write to us at kblmobilektkbank [dot] com or toll free number 18004251444