Karnataka Bank, in its constant endeavour to meet the customer requirements has introduced the revamped mobile banking app named as “KBL Mobile Plus”.
- Savings Bank Account in his/her individual capacity and in case of joint accounts operated by either or survivor or anyone or survivor.
- Current Accounts in the name of individual and proprietary concern.
- Ineligible accounts are not allowed to register for this service.
- Self Registration process Click here
- Beneficiary Addition process Click here
- Fund Transfer - NEFT Click here
- Fund Transfer - IMPS P2A Click here
- Credit Card Payment Click here
- Account Statement Click here
- Submit 15G/H Online Click here
- Mobile Banking Features Click here
- Fund Transfer
- KBL- Locator
- Debit Card Settings
- Scan & Pay
- UPI Payment
- Standing Instruction
- Manage Account Limit
- School Fee Payment
- SMS Alert Subscription
- Email Statement Subscription
- Loan Arrears
- Loan Interest Certificate
- Product Demo
- Mobile & Bill Pay History
- Alerts to Beneficiary
- Pre-Login Links
- UPI VPA
- Cardless Cash Withdrawal Know more
- Integration with KBL M-Passbook, UPI Services.
- KBL QR Code.
- Registration of PMJJY.
- Account Statements.
- Biometric Authentication.
- Quick Bill Pay.
- Registration of KBL Suraksha.
- Registration of PMSBY.
- Beneficiary Mobile Number and Email ID can be captured to send transaction details.
- Invest in Mutual Funds Click here
Considering all the features and the risk factors involved in mobile banking services, the transaction limit per day, per customer is fixed at the following levels:
|Mode||Maximum daily cap (both fund transfer & transactions involving purchase of goods / services)|
|GPRS/Android App mobile banking (encrypted end to end)||₹5,00,000/-|
- Self Registration Process Know more
For queries w.r.t. KBL Mobile Plus App write to us at or toll free number 18004251444
Checksum Value: Android Version: 1.5.4
- SHA1: BBD9DB004C05BB54EFD64E0AFB81319F0FAA6FDE
- SHA256: 93A6F280DD21C1897582379AF935486D289CF4C6255714B24B097207771E04B0
- MD5: 4BB9279D1CAAFDDF9A273E3243489C5A
KBL Mobile Plus FAQs
Can I avail Mobile Banking?
How can I register for mobile banking?
You can use following channels to register for mobile banking
- Download and install KBL Mobile Plus app from play store and proceed for Self –Registration in mobile banking app using debit card credentials.
- Branch Registration-Submit duly filled in registration form for mobile banking at branch.
How to download the mobile banking app?
- You can download Karnataka Bank Mobile Banking applications via respective application stores depending on your handset type (Android/iOS).
- Always download our app from Play Store or App Store only. Do not download the apps from unknown sources/web sites, doing so may lead to financial losses.
In which mobile device KBL MobilePlus is supported?
What should I do if I get “No account linked with this mobile number”?
What should I do if I get an error message “Customer Mobile is linked to multiple customer id”
What is MPIN?
I have forgotten my MPIN, How can I generate new MPIN?
If you are having an active Debit Card:-
- Click on Forgot MPIN Link in Pre-Login page and follow the process on screen to reset your MPIN.
If you are not having an active Debit Card:-
- You have to visit your base branch and submit the request for resetting of MPIN. Branch will process the request and MPIN will be delivered to your registered mobile number through SMS.
What should I do, if I am getting “Host Time Out “error during login/registration time?
This is due to one or more of the below reasons
- Your account is in dormant status
- You are minor
- Your account status is frozen
- Your account is Savings Kishore
You may contact your base branch for further assistance.
What is Quick Fund Transfer?
Can I transfer funds instantly?
Do you charge for any transactions through Mobile Banking?
How to get MMIDs for my account?
How to use nicknames while adding/creating beneficiary for fund transfer?
What should I do if my mobile number is changed?
I have not received my OTP on my mobile number. What should I do?
I have received OTP but app is not auto reading it. What should I do?
I am NRI customer. Can I use Mobile Banking?
Can I do UPI transactions?
Can I open FCNR Deposits in Mobile Banking App
Can I submit 15G/H form in KBL MobilePlus App?
If I have any operational issues in KBL MobilePlus. What to do?
Please contact us on the below numbers for assistance, available 24x7
- 1800-572-8032(Toll Free)
- 1800-425-1444(Toll Free)
- 080 -22021500 (Paid)
Or you can also email us at ccc[at]ktkbank[dot]com
What should I do, if my money is debited and not reached the beneficiary or transaction is failed?
I have transferred money to a wrong account number what should I do?
How can I do my bill payments?
Is it safe and secure to use KBL Mobile Plus App ?
Yes. KBL Mobile Plus App is safe and secure for your payment needs.
Please also ensure the below points for your safe and secured transactions:
- Do not share any confidential information like, UPI PIN, MPIN,OTP, ATM card number, CVV and credit card details with anyone including Karnataka Bank Officials.
- Please do not forward any SMS received from Karnataka Bank to an unknown person and beware of unverified application that can be used by anyone to remotely access your device.
- Always use switch ON/OFF or set the limit functionality when required.
What should I do if any fraudulent transactions are reported in my account?
Account Security & Reporting Fraudulent Activity:
- Call the customer care and Block your Digital Channel Services immediately. You can also block card or Digital Channel services through your Mobile App.
- Submit the complaint letter along with the transaction details at your branch and lodge the complaint.
- Bank will contact you for further enquiries.