KBL Mortgage OD

KBL Mortgage OD


Simple Processing and Quick Sanction 

KBL Mortgage OD

  • Customers/units eligible to be classified under Priority Sector(MSE) only.
  • Age Limit: 21 years and above.
  • 12 months.
  • Mortgage of properties.
  • Guarantee of the spouse wherever feasible in the absence of which third party solvent guarantor.
  • As per Overdraft guidelines.
  • Minimum up to 33.33%


  • For meeting business/ professional/Working capital needs.

Amount of Finance:

  • Three times of the average annual income of last two years/50% of the market value of the property(40 % in case of industrial properties).
  • Subjected to a minimum of ₹11 lakh and maximum of ₹100 lakh.

The above information is subject to terms and conditions.For more details, please contact the nearest Branch

View Other Business Loans

To receive a call from us, request call back

KBL e-connect
Pay EMI online through UPI

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for KBL Mortgage OD

Mortgage OD is the money borrowed from a bank on interest for meeting business/ professional/Working capital needs.
Maximum 12 months.
The OD facility will be offered to customers/units eligible to be classified under Priority Sector (MSE) only.
  • Mortgage of properties residential/ commercial (industrial and agriculture properties are not permitted).
  • Guarantee of a suitable third party/family member, acceptable to the Bank.
Generally, banking & finance institutions finance upto 67% of the cost of the property bought. The remaining 33% of the amount is paid on an up-front basis, which is popularly known as the down payment/margin money.
  • In case of residential/commercial properties: 33%
  • In case of already mortgaged properties, the surplus value over 110% of the existing liability against that property should be adequate for the limit sought keeping prescribed margin.
Processing fee/upfront fee (Legal, Valuation and Background Information Report charges).
EMI or Equated Monthly Instalment is a fixed amount repaid by you to the bank on a specific date every month. The EMI's are fixed when you borrow money from the bank as a loan. EMI's are used to pay both interest and principal amount of a loan in a way that over a specific number of years, the loan amount is repaid in full to the bank along with interest.
EBLR stands for External Benchmark Lending Rate. Karnataka Bank has adopted 6 Months T-Bill (Treasury Bill) as the external benchmark to link its floating rate with effect from 01.10.2019.