- Individuals, HUF, Partnership firm, Company and any other legal entities engaged in trading/processing of agricultural commodities for at least 3 years.
- For financing to traders and millers against pledge of their agricultural commodities purchased/processed by them (paid commodities) and stored/kept under Collateral Management arrangement.
Amount of Finance:
- Up to 70% of the value of the produce kept in cold storage/ Warehouse/Godown.
- Maximum loan - ₹200 lakh & Minimum loan - ₹10 lakh.
Maximum period of Loan:
- Based on the shelf life of commodity as decided by the holder of the commodity.
- The period of loan shall be 3 months less than the validity period specified in the storage receipt or 12 months, whichever is less.
- Pledge of the agricultural goods by way of deposit of original Storage Receipts, evidencing the stock of specified produce, issued by the empanelled Collateral Managers.
- Lump sum before due date or at the time of release of pledged goods, whichever is earlier.
- Monthly interest is to be recovered as and when debited.
Rate of interest:
As per EBLR Guidelines.
- View Latest Rate of Interest
- View Service Charges.
- Upfront charges will be collected (wherever applicable) towards legal, valuation, BIR etc.
Click here to Pay EMI online through UPI
The above information is subject to terms and conditions.For more details, please contact the nearest Branch