KBL Xpress Easy Ride Loan
Digital processing and Instant In-principle Sanction.
Eligibility Criteria for Two Wheeler Loan:
- Salaried person/Business persons/Professional/self employed.
- Agriculturists owning agricultural properties.
- A company / firm or in the name of its executive / managing director / managing partner.
- Age limit : 18 years to 60 years
- Income :
Salaried Persons :Minimum gross monthly salary ₹5,000/- or gross annual income of ₹60,000/- p.a.
Business persons/Professional/Self Employed : Minimum gross monthly income ₹4,000/.
Purpose of Two Wheeler Loan:
- Purchase of new two-wheeler.
Amount of Two Wheeler Loan:
- Up to 85% of on road price including cost of vehicle+Road tax+Insurance +Registration charges, or ₹2 lakh per vehicle,which ever is lower.
Period of Two Wheeler Loan:
- Maximum up to 60 months
Security for Two Wheeler Loan:
- Hypothecation of new two wheeler to be purchased.
- Third party/family member co-obligation / guarantee.*
Margin for Two Wheeler Loan:
- 15% on on-road cost of vehicle.
Rate of Interest for Two Wheeler Loan:
- View Latest Rate of Interest
- View Service Charges.
- Upfront charges will be collected (wherever applicable) towards legal, valuation, BIR etc.
The above information is subject to terms and conditions.For more details, please contact the nearest Branch