- As per Government guidelines issued from time to time.
- Working Capital Loan (WCDPN)
- Repayable in 12 EMIs (Equated Monthly Installments)
- The vendors, availing loan under the scheme, are eligible to get prompt repayment interest subsidy @ 7%.
The above information is subject to terms and conditions.For more details, please contact the nearest Branch
Objective of the loan:
To provide working capital to street vendors to support their business.The scheme is formulated by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs with the following objectives:
- Working capital loan up to Rs.10,000/-
- To incentivize regular repayment.
- To reward digital transactions.
Promotion of Digital Transactions by Vendors:
The scheme will incentivize digital transactions by vendors through cash back facility. The on boarded vendors would be incentivized with a monthly cash back in the range of Rs. 50 – Rs.100. Cash Back incentive shall be available only to a maximum limit of Rs. 1200/-
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for KBL PM SVANidhi
What is KBL PM SVANidhi Scheme?
It’s a new scheme introduced for working capital financing for Street vendors.
What is the maximum loan amount I get from this scheme?
You can avail working capital loans up to Rs.10,000/-.
What is the period of Loan under this Scheme?
Generally loan will sanctioned for the period of 12 months.
What securities I have to furnish for availing the loan?
Collateral free loan.
What is down payment/ Margin Money?
No margin money for this scheme.
How I will repay the loans?
Repayable in 12 EMI.
Is any additional benefit for availing this loan?
Cash back for digital transactions.