Flexibility of Usage
- Dual Interface VISA Classic Debit Card gives you instant access to your account, whenever you wish to make a purchase, or transact at any ATM (Automated Teller Machine) in India. Your card will be activated for payment transactions at merchant outlets, within 24 hours of your first cash withdrawal transaction at any MoneyplantTM ATM or NFS ATM.
- Contactless payment is a fast, easy and secure way of payment. A contactless payment is an application of contactless smart Dual Interface chip technology.
- To transact, the cardholder has to just tap the card without two factor authorization onto the Point of Sale (PoS) /Swiping terminals/any other terminal accepting contactless payments having the symbol.
- The maximum amount allowed through online contactless (Tap & Go) payment is Rs. 5000/- per day and the said limit is within the combined maximum per day limit of POS & E-commerce transactions.
- This Contactless VISA International Debit Card is accepted at over 1,82,000 ATMs and more than 10,00,000 Point of Sale terminals in India. It is accepted at more than 1.8 million Visa enabled ATMs and more than 30 million Visa enabled POS (Point Of Sale) terminals worldwide.
- Special offers and discounts at merchant establishments on card usage.
- Special Offers for our Contactless VISA International Debit Card customers in association with Visa will be provided from time to time.View Special Offers
Cash withdrawal Limit for Visa Classic Debit Card
- Dual Interface VISA Classic Debit Card customers can withdraw cash up to ₹25,000 per day at all ATMs. The daily POS limit is ₹75,000 at Merchant Establishments, and is subject to the balances held in the account.
- Additional safety through Manage Debit Card Option.
Zero Lost Card Liability*
- As a Dual Interface VISA Classic Debit Card customer, you will be insured for risk of loss due to fraudulent use of a lost or stolen or missing debit card.All you need to do is communicate the loss of your card by calling our 24-hour customer service number.
*As per RBI's Customer Protection Limited Liability Guidelines.
24-Hour Emergency Helpline
- You can call our Emergency Helpline for Card Blocking/ assistance +91-80- 22021500 or 24 Hr Toll Free Number 1800-425-1444/1800-572-8031.
IMPORTANT: Karnataka Bank does not ask for personal security details like your Internet banking passwords, Debit Card PIN on email, phone or otherwise. Never disclose your passwords to anyone, even to the bank's staff. In case you get an email or a phone call asking your personal security details or a Bank staff approaches you to disclose your password, please report to us. You can send an
Block your DEBIT CARD through SMS
Send SMS to 9880654321
BLOCK <space> XXXX</space>
xxxx is the last 4 digit of Debit Card Number which is printed on your Debit Card