Cash withdrawal limit of Rupay Kisan Cards is revised from Rs. 40000/- to Rs. 25,000/- w.e.f. 08 January, 2019.
Flexibility of usage
- MoneyPlant TM RuPay Kisan debit card gives you instant access to your account, whenever you wish to make a purchase, or transact at any ATM (Automated Teller Machine) in India. Your card will be activated for payment transactions at merchant outlets, within 24 hours of your first cash withdrawal transaction at any MoneyplantTM ATM or NFS ATM.
- This RuPay Kisan Debit Card is accepted at over 1,86,000 ATMs and more than 10,00,000 Point of Sale terminals in India.
- MoneyPlantTMRuPay Kisan Debit Card customers can withdraw cash up to ₹25,000 per day at all ATMs. The daily POS limit is ₹75,000 at Merchant Establishments and is subject to the balances held in the account
Additional safety and enhanced insurance.
- RuPay Debit Card is bundled with a feature of Accident Death or Permanent Disablement Insurance coverage of ₹1 lakh. National Payment Corporation of India [NPCI] has entered into an arrangement with The New India Assurance Co. Ltd., to provide this facility.
24-Hour Emergency Helpline
- You can call our Emergency Helpline for Card Blocking/ assistance +91-80- 22021500 or 24 Hr Toll Free Number 1800-425-1444.
Other Useful Links
- View Claim process, FAQ
- View Personal Accident Insurance Claim Form
- View Application for MoneyPlant KISAN Debit Card
IMPORTANT: Karnataka Bank does not ask for personal security details like your Internet banking passwords, Debit Card PIN on email, phone or otherwise. Never disclose your passwords to anyone, even to the bank's staff. In case you get an email or a phone call asking your personal security details or a Bank staff approaches you to disclose your password, please report to us. You can send an email to infoktkbank [dot] com
Block your DEBIT CARD through SMS
Send SMS to 9880654321
BLOCK <space> XXXX</space>
xxxx is the last 4 digit of Debit Card Number which is printed on your Debit Card