Flexibility of Usage
- This MoneyPlantTMInternational Visa Debit Card gives you instant access to your account, whenever you wish to make a purchase, or transact at any ATM (Automated Teller Machine) in India or abroad. Your card will be activated for payment transactions at merchant outlets, within 24 hours of your first cash withdrawal transaction at any MoneyplantTMATM, NFS ATM or Visa ATM.
- This MoneyPlantTM Visa International Visa Debit Card is accepted at over 1,82,000 ATMs and more than 10,00,000 Point of Sale terminals in India. It is accepted at more than 1.8 million Visa enabled ATMs and more than 30 million Visa enabled POS (Point Of Sale) terminals worldwide.
Enhanced limits for cash withdrawal
- Enhanced limits for cash withdrawal Especially for Debit Card customers, the daily ATM Cash Withdrawal Limit has been enhanced to ₹60,000 per day at all ATMs. The daily POS limit is ₹1,50,000 at Merchant Establishments, and is subject to the balances held in the account.
- Additional safety and enhanced insurance*
Zero Lost Card Liability
- MoneyplantTMInternational Visa Debit Card customer, you will be insured for risk of loss due to fraudulent use of a lost or stolen or missing debit card. All you need to do is communicate the loss of your card by calling our 24-hour customer service number.
- Special offers and discounts at merchant establishments on card usage.
- Special Offers for our MoneyplantTM International Debit Card customers in association with Visa will be provided from time to time.View Special Offers
Charges for Visa International Debit Card*
- Issuance of International Debit Card : Rs.100/- plus service tax.
- Renewal Fee : ₹100/- plus service tax.
- Replacement of Card : ₹100/- plus service tax.
- Regeneration of PIN : ₹100/- plus service tax.
24-Hour Emergency Helpline
- You can call our Emergency Helpline for Card Blocking/ assistance +91-80- 22021500 or 24 Hr Toll Free Number 1800-425-1444.
*Subject to change and conditions apply
IMPORTANT: Karnataka Bank does not ask for personal security details like your Internet banking passwords, Debit Card PIN on email, phone or otherwise. Never disclose your passwords to anyone, even to the bank's staff. In case you get an email or a phone call asking your personal security details or a Bank staff approaches you to disclose your password, please report to us. You can send an email to infoktkbank [dot] com